The basis and purpose of processing
We process your data for the following purposes:
- if we conclude a service contract with you, we may process your data to the extent necessary to perform this contract;
- technical, administrative, for the purposes of ensuring the security of the IT system and managing this system on the basis of the Controller's legitimate interest in ensuring the appropriate level of services rendered;
- analytical and statistical-based on a legitimate interest in improving the Website;
- in the case of marketing content directed to you as part of our own marketing, the legal basis for processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest in promoting the Controller’s and its Capital Group services, while in the case of marketing content of other entities the Controller is cooperating with, including in the case of placing external software on the Website that enables data sharing, e.g. a social media plugin, the legal basis for processing is your consent;
- possible determination and pursuit of claims or defense against them on the basis of the justified interest of the Controller which is the protection of his rights.
Your data will be processed until the basis for its processing exists, i.e. in the event of consent being given until its withdrawal, restriction or other actions limiting this consent on your part, in the event of the necessity of the data to perform the contract, for the duration of its performance and possibly the limitation period for claims resulting from it, and if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller, until you submit an effective objection.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objecting to processing, transferring your data, withdrawal of consent, as well as to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.